Ratings for Dr. Patti N. May

Dr, May cares less about why you're there and is more interested in talking about her dog shows, remodeling her trailer house, and babysitting her grandkids. Nurses are rude. Referrals to specialists are never sent as promised. Last time I was there, she didn't have time to consult with her new PA because she had a dentist appointment. Definitely not a doctor who is interested in practicing medicine which is unfortunate for Grace Clinic.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Went to doctor May because I needed help with some of my problems. I came out knowing more about her family and DOG and feeling more helpless than when I went in. I even went home and cried because I felt like she didn't even take the time to listen. Hands down the worst doctor I have ever been to see. I would never recommend her for anyone!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr. May was very helpful and spent a lot of time with us and listened to all of our concerns. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009