Ratings for Dr. Puja A. Sehgal

I dint like her at all she was a total mean woman, her nurse was very nice but Dr. Sehgal was just unknowledgeable, and maid me feel bad.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Gave perscription that had no effect on sickness. I called and asked to change medicines or for additional recommendations due to lack of effect from first prescription. She wanted another office visit before offering any additional recommendations. No help whatsoever. I would highly recommend against using this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Zero bedside manners. I felt like I was being looked at by a machine. I had an upper resperatory infection and she didn't give me any antibiotic. She gave me a precription that she said not to even buy if I didn't start to get a cough. She also gave me a presription for a nasal spray, that I know will not get rid of infection. I didn't specifically ask for an antibiotic but you would think she would have given me something.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008