Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Hartzell

I think Dr. Hartzell is the greatest. His staff however is another story. Twice in three vistits the said they would call in my persecription. I was not done until I called to tell them they didn't do it. They do not return calls. Just seem to be totally inefficient.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

The staff seems unable to find its posterior with both hands. In addition, they (the staff) prefer calling their patients "dear" and "hon", rather than anything more respectful. Have had a billing problem with them because the admin folks apparently do not know how to code treatments and diagnoses.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Terrible! His help is also terrible! He writes scripts so low that you have to get your refills every ten days, has NO control of his staff, and after weeks of trying to get the script he's had me on 3 months called in, him saying yes, then his help not ever doing it no matter how often you call, I'm sick and going somewhere else! DON'T BOTHER!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Wonderful person. Very knowledgable. Wish every doctor was like him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

Went to him years ago. Recently went back. Very good Dr. Has helped myself and my husband. Would reccommend highly reccommend him. Also a fantastic person.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

He is a great doctor; kind, caring, compassionate and most important - skillful. I wish that I found him years ago. All Drs. could learn from him.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009