Ratings for Dr. Ramsey Moosavi

Beware: Dr. Rude tyrant. I would never return to this office.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Turn around and walk, no run away from these "doctors". #1 They refuse to fill out any paperwork for FMLA, Disability even with full Emergency Room files in hand. My husband almost lost his job when he broke ribs and Dr. Moosavi refused to sign two sheets of paper releasing him from work for two weeks. The doctor talks to you like you are committing fraud by asking him to sign disability paperwork for broken bones!! He actually told me "If you get a lawyer, I'll get a lawyer to discredit your lawyer"! This was his reply when I just mentioned that we need short term disability to save his job after a two week absence! #2 They are all about the money. They even have a price list on the wall so you can't disagree on the cost of exams. Uhhh what doctor has a price list up like McDonalds? They really treat you like a walk in clinic. At the end of one visit, he asked who I see for OBGYN and tried to get me to come in to his general practice for my yearly exam, instead of my specialist. This is not sound advice and he was after me as a new patient with plenty of "visit possibilities". #3 They make you pay full cost up front your first visit like they think your insurance card is a fake! They say you'll be refunded if approved, but after 1 year I still have not gotten a credit. #4 The doctor talks down to you. I came in for a UTI and we asked me which direction I wipe in.... all females know how to wipe them-selves. At 30, I've got it down! #5 They can't do any lab work or tests in house. PLEASE know that if they seem caring on the visit, it's because they see $$, that wears out quickly if you only come in once a year or so for illness. Then, you are treated like you are in Solantic. In out and gone in 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

This man neveru saw me as a patient. I was seen by the only good Dr in his practice. I was put on disability from his good Dr. For 11 months. I haven't been released to go back to work, and the good Dr there was getting to the heart of my issue. 11 months, I called and there was a miscomunication with the 7 phone answerer, and this LAWYEAR/DR that has never seen me as a patient, discharged me from his clinic, and now I'm jobless & soon homeless, all because smoe front desk girl couldn't understand me. Moosavi called me and was completely rude and intimidating and is going to make me pay a ton for my OWN medical records. This is a heartless,rude, intimidating, arrogant man. I did nothing other then speak english, and POOF! Moosavi, someone that was never my Dr discharged me, even tho his good dr was actually doing well and was on to getting me healthy. I'm not at all suprised his rating is low. Let's just hope carma does it's thing!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Dr. Moosavi is knowledgeable, intelligent, compassionate and his staff at Immediate Medical Care are also attentive to your needs. In a nutshell, Dr. Moosavi is fabulous and I am pleased to have him as my medical doctor.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

This doctor is rude & mean toward his staff, & I heard him speaking about other patients to the other doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010