Ratings for Dr. Lindsey Crook

Dr. Lindsey is a life save! My family couldn't live without her! She is so thorough, helpful and personable. Her staff is always friendly and helpful as well. We are so lucky to have her as a Dr.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I love Dr. Lindsay she is the BEST!! My whole family goes to see her. She is so helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you Lindsay for all you do!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Great doc, she fixes just about everything that I can wreck on my body and more!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Congrats to Dr. Lindsey and Dr. Janine for opening up their own clinic! Both are kind, knowledgeable and helpful. You almost never have to wait on Dr. Lindsey and she is always thorough and talks you through the appointment and voluntarily suggests exercises/stretches to do at home. My whole family sees Dr. Lindsey and we are so grateful for her work. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Lindsey is one of the best Chiropractors, if not the best in Saskatoon. It is great that she opened up her new clinic in Saskatoon. I went for my first appointment last week at her new clinic (Foundation Chiropractic on Preston Avenue) and I was so impressed with how great it looks. Whenever she adjust me I feel centered and ready for my next week and I start counting down to my next appointment!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Lindsey helped me through my pregnancy. I went in weekly because my baby not agreeing with staying in one position. Dr. Lindsey made me feel comfortable after each appointment. If I didnt go to her. I would have suffered through my pregnancy. This was my third baby. My baby was low through the whole pregnancy throwing me off balance. It was difficult to withstand long periods of sitting and standing. Thank you for helping me enjoy my pregnancy and every visit. You really make me feel comfortable to talk to you. You make me feel important and my needs were a prioity.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

very good doctor, she fix my knee and I am really thankful to her!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Very friendly and knowledgeable! I go to her every time, and would highly recommend her for others as well.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr.Lindsay's knowledge on almost any pain I come in with is insane! I've been seeing her since 2006 and will continue until she retires.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

Dr. Lindsey sees my whole family from my newborn to my grandfather, making time for each of us not rushing to the next patient. Dr. Lindsey listens to what we have to say and provides wellness and adjusting accordingly, typically going above and beyond the typical adjustment and provides service that others would make you come back for.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013