Ratings for Dr. Norma J. Kusnetz

Dr. Norma is very courteous and pays attention to patients comments/complains. She spends time with patients and her prescriptions worked well for me.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I think employees must have written these . Daughter came in with issues . Dr response . I just don't know .she was basically just giving up. I had to push for test . Never called us with test results . We called and nurse gave us results and some general information on her condition . We received no call from the doctor . Never in my life could I image patient care like this . Then on top of it I received a bill that her condition was preexisting. Due to my insistence of additional lab work we found out her issue. Preexisting ??please !!! . My one call to insurance company solved problem . So my advise is run in the opposite direction .A friendly doctor does not mean good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Excellent Doctor with a broad knowledge base. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr. Norma was gentle and took the time to listen to my requests and give me the answers and advices I needed. She was sweet and attentive. I felt entirely comfortable during my interview with her. Indeed a good experience.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

Very knowledgeable Treats her patients with great consideration.Does not rush her patients out the door.Takes her resposibility as a doctor very seriously.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2008

Dr. Norma J. Kusnetz's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Workers Comp