Ratings for Dr. Gerry Rosenquist

I'm not sure about the last note on me. It must be a mistake as I have been retired for 5 years. I only assist at surgery now and it is possible that I may have been assisting at that lady's surgery but I most certainly was not doing it. Please delete the post or put my comments under it. Gerry Rosenquist

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Horrible man who almost killed me during an operation that should have been simple. I went in for a partial hysterectomy that should have been a day surgery but ended up in ICU for days because he cut an artery and I lost so much blood from internal bleeding that I required many transfusions! I was not the only one who bled out that day because of his sloppy work. Beware if this is the guy who is going to operate on you because he could kill you with his mistakes. Please beware!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

amazing man all round----he is kind, quick and easy to understand------he is a top notch dr. and surgeon--thank you deena

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Both my daughter and I wish this man was a general practitioner and accepting new patients so we could attend him all the time. He is totally wonderful, both out of and in hospital.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Dr. Rosenquist is very knowledgeable and kind. He makes you feel at ease from the moment you walk in the door. He will gladly take all the time needed to answer all your questions and will never make you feel rushed. He also has a keen sense of humour. I love this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Dr. Rosenquist is the kindest and best doctor I have ever had. This husband and wife team makes you feel like you are amongst friends. My biggest fear is that he will one day retire. I love this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007

There should be more like this man in the medical field. He is the most kind, understanding person I have met, and have been a patient of his on a number appointments, is always knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

This man is a grace to all females who have ever met him, let alone ever had to see him as a patient. He is the most kind, understanding doctor I have ever known. Both my daughter and I have been to him.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007