Ratings for Dr. Aaron M. Gross

Connecticut’s best. The most reliable office staffs I’ve been working with in years. I recommend this Dr.Aaron Gross services will not disappoint you.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

This is the best dentist office I have ever gone to. Everyone is super helpful and professional while also being friendly and accessible. I can't say enough good things about the entire office. I actually like going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Very up to date techniques and a happy place. Dr. Gross and his staff are great.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Due to my dentist retiring this was my first visit to Dr. Gross and I was very pleased. I was able to get an appointment quickly. I was given the option to fill out all required forms online which was very easy to use. Dr. Gross introduced himself and provided his background and welcomed me to his practice. Laura the dental hygienist was very good and provided helpful tips and asked if I was feeling ok and comfortable. The staff at the desk were friendly and welcoming. Glad to have found my new dentist and I wish Dr. Ortman a happy retirement.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

I love Dr. Gross. I have had horrible dentists in the past and a very messed up mouth as a result. He has been patient with me and explains why he thinks things or wants to do things. I love that they have late and Saturday hours so I don't have to miss work. I also love that they have tvs on their stands, because it's a great distraction. I am no longer afraid to go to the dentist.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

I hadn't been to the dentist in years. A friend recommended Dr. Gross. Dr. Gross and his staff do everything they can to make the patients feel at ease.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

I started with Dr. Gross when he just bought the practice. I was a patient for a number of years and saw how he upgraded all the equipment in the office and hired a great staff. I stopped going to him because he seems to have gotten too dependent on the staff. The last two times I went for my cleanings and checkups, he wasn't even in the office. The technician did all the cleaning and took x-rays, and said Dr. Gross would review the x-rays later. I never saw him, he didn't call to say he had reviewed the x-rays, nothing. The next visit, the same thing happened. The first time it didn't bother me too much, as things come up, but the second time I decided it was time for me to get another dentist.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

Very professional, state fot he art equipment. As good an experience as you can get for going to the dentist

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Dr.Gross and staff are geat! I always get frustrated with doctors who make you wit for 30 minute swhen you have an appointment. Dr. Gross and staff are always ready for you when you arrive. Pat is awsome and helps sort out all insurance problems. I would recomend to anyone looking for a Dentist.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2007

Dr. Gross is a kind and excellent dentist. His office is state of the art, and his staff care about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

Dr. Aaron M. Gross's Credentials

• University of Connecticut (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hamden, CT