Ratings for Dr. Rizalina Leuterio

Excellent experience. The nurse was very through and sweet.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

first visit on 7/08/14 As a medical professional I was very impressed .The receptionist greeted me by correct name . She was attentive & answered my questions with patience & explained when I need to have repeat labs done without even asking The nurse gave me a MMS questionnaire and asked me when and where my last eye exam was . Being that I am over 65y/o ,I think these things are important .Dr Leuterio spent time with me and made me feel I was important and she cared about my well being

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

i have been with this dr. for about 8 years & i like her very much. however, she has a new nurse this year & her nurse is the worst i have ever had to deal with, anywhere. very rude, snippy, condescending. awful.

Submitted May 10, 2014

I have been seeing her for almost 6 years now and she still can't figure out why im in pain. The only reason I still see her is b/c shes better than my other options.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

I was prescribed quite a few medications (after medical testing) and had no follow-up with the dr as to why they were being prescribed, just told by staff to take them. I was also prescribed a medication that I had noted in my intake forms I had an adverse reaction to in the past. The staff is not friendly and inappropriately questioned and derided an established disability that I have.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

This doctor is the worste I have ever been to!!! She doesn't give a hoot about you or your concern, all she wants is to pop pills in your mouth and see you back in 3 months. She has no desire to troubleshoot with you or even find out what, where, when or why. I can't stand this woman and I told her to her face, "I don't feel like you take me seriously"! AND when I asked her to have her staff contact my insurance about a certain request that I had, she said she didn't want to waste their time! I will never go back to her and I would not recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Very Good Servoce

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

Dr. Rizalina Leuterio's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med