Ratings for Dr. Robert Carlson

Hi,my name is maria g sanchez .i had a auto run over on christmas 24,1981.i had my left ear &right side of my face fixed.by the most awsome dr.carlson @sphon memorial hospital.and i would love nothing more than to thank &give all my blessings to dr carlson robert ,or richard in c c tx .if u can read this .please contact me @ maria.sanchezortiz@yahoo.com. thank you.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

20 years with an amazing physician!! Come back to Vancouver and Abbotsford.

Submitted February 26, 2015

Please come back Dr. Carlson the whole Mack clan is missing you dearly.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. Carlson was my doctor since I was 15 years of age. I had him for over 20 years. I moved away and can say that my doctor does not even come close to filling his shoes in my opinion. I am sad that he retired but happy for him. Miss him dearly!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

After looking for a new doctor in North Vancouver (and a few disappointments) I found Robert (Fred) Carlson) and couldn't be happier. He is thorough and seems really concerned about my health. Very happy.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Has care for myself and family of 3 children and has started on the next generation. SAME COMMENTS AS ALL THE OTHERS but also Doesn't just treat the body treats the person and the family. Absolutely the best and I am desperate that he is retiring, although it is well deserved. Thanks you to him and is staff for the most practising FAMILY MEDICINE. YOU ARE THE BEST.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

I met Dr. Carlson when my female doctor from Abbotsford left the country and he took over her practice. I figured I'd meet him and see what I thought. Good decision! He has been my doctor, then when I married he was my husband's and when I had kids (now 18 and 20) he delivered them and has remained a doctor for all of us until his leaving his practice this month. Although I am excited for him with his decision, I am sad to have him leave. I rated him as the perfect doctor, because he is extremely knowledgeable and intelligent, he's great to talk to, he's punctual, has great staff, a well run efficient office, he cares, we trust him, and he works very well with my family. We hope his replacement can fill his shoes!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

I'm going to miss Dr. Carlson so much! He is absolutely wonderful and has always made me feel comfortable. He has taken great care of our family and is extremely knowledgeable. My kids love going to see the doctor. I know I'll never find a doctor like him again.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Dr. Carlson has been my doctor for 23 years. The only way to describe him is simply amazing. He makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. He listens and does his very best to figure out the situation at hand. When he moved locations, despite the drive, I followed. I have seen other doctors here and there when time called for it but no one even closely compares. I am extremely sad he is retiring and can only hope for someone as caring and wonderful as he has been.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

He is a great doctor and always is so nice and his appointments are so quick! He is very useful and also delivers the news very helpfully whether he has something bad or something good to say! Excellent doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009