Ratings for Dr. Sara J. Mitlyng

Very knowledgeable and caring. Called me with my results.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

I went to see Dr. Mitlyng to be tested for strep throat and mono. She was very nice and caring and I felt totally comfortable the entire time. Her examination was very thorough, especially compared to exams that I've had done by other doctors for the same thing. Plus, I only had to wait about 5 minutes to see her! It was a very positive experience and I will definitely go back to her for any future health concerns.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

Dr. Mitlyng took the extra time needed to care for my wife when she had pneumonia. She saw us on short notice, called us with xray results and got us the right antibiotics. My wife did great thanks to Dr. Mitlyng.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

We called her office first thing in the morning because my husband's pain from his ongoing knee problem was worse and he was told by another MD he needs surgery for a badly torn meniscus. By the time Dr Mitlyng's nurse got around to calling us back almost 3 hours later they had given away all the open appointments and overbooked and wouldn't be be willing to write a prescription or able to see him till the next day. I felt like our problem was pushed aside and then the nurse was very unsympathetic saying "Its not like he's having a heart attack". Of course if it was a heart attack we wouldn't be asking our family doctor to handle it. Totally uncalled for rudeness considering we had been going there for regular checkups and mistakenly thought we could count on Dr Mytling. Luckily the Dr that provided the MRI results was willing to write a prescription when he heard that our regular Dr was overbooked otherwise we would have had to suffer in an emergency room for hours.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Dr. Mitlyng is fantastic. I went to see her for an asthma flare-up. She didn't just hand me a prescription and send me on my way... she talked about follow-up visits and anything else I needed. She's very caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Dr. Sara J. Mitlyng's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Minnetonka, MN