Ratings for Dr. Rhesa L. Sanni-Thomas

Dr. Rhesa Sanni-Thomas decided, before she saw me, not to write a prescription for my medication (3+ yrs) She eventually said I needed to fill out a medical release to talk to my previous dr about my Rx, and I said I was happy to. She continued to say she would not write the Rx, then saying I needed to sign a release. I repeatedly said I understand, and I will. On the 4th round of this, I said "ok! I said I would sign it" and she stormed out, saying someone else would talk to me. For the next 10 minutes she loudly bad mouthed me to others in the office, exaggerating the conversation and saying I was crazy, etc. It was so upsetting to me that I sat there and cried. I decided to leave then and I told her, on my way out, that I could hear her. I realized then that the other patients heard her ranting about me, too. It was an awful, dehumanizing experience. I later learned she's not an M.D., She is a D.O. I was never told that. It was a horrifying experience that I will never forget.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Rhesa L. Sanni-Thomas's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Conroe, TX