Dr. Scott M. Gregor

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott M. Gregor

First visit with Dr. Gregor. Very impressed. He was concerned, knowledgeable and gave me excellent advice and direction for my concerns. This man has a wonderful caring personality. My previous doctor left the practice and I am happy to Dr. Gregor as my new doctor.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Gregor is now in Santa Monica with UCLA where my old doctor is moving from - that has been tough as the doctor has been my PCP for about 30 years. But Dr. Gregor has put me at ease and showed me I will be in good hands. He is compassionate and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Gregor is a great doctor, very thorough , patient, and knowledgeable. I have had good fortune to find a doctor that I can trust without an ounce of doubt. I am also in the medical field and he always answers my questions and concerns, and I do ask many questions. Great doctor with a nice facility and great staff. And lets not forget about Jodie (P.A.) shes is great and I don't mind seeing her when Dr. Gregor is unavailable, very smart and thorough when it comes to her medical assessment of patients like me.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Great compassionate Doctor! Makes you feel comfortable and confident from the first time you meet him. You will not need to go anywhere else

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Gregor is a great and caring doctor that takes his time with you at every visit. I was going through a very rough time and he showed a great deal of compassion in helping me through this time. He also was very complete and thorough and his office and staff are great. I would recommend for anybody and everybody.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Amazing, caring doctor and office overall. Would recommend to everybody.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Gregor is the laziest doctor i have ever had the displeasure of seeing! Females beware!!! If you are getting your yearly womans exam make sure he performs a complete exam. He felt it was not necessary to preform a breast exam. I called the next day because I was confused why a breast exam was not preformed. I was told by his nurse it was because I have O.C.D and he didn't want me to worry. Ladies this actually happened! The sad part was he didn't know about my O.C.D until he completed my rushed and very incomplete woman's exam. Never the less whether I have O.C.D or not Dr. Gregor do your job correctly. Provide your patient's with a complete exam!!! Patients you should also know he never wears a lad coat or a stethoscope. The lack of stethoscope also explains his inability to preform a complete exam!

Submitted August 12, 2014

I was worried as I was forced to switch providers due to an insurance change but a co-worker recommended Dr. Gregor and said he was great. I am always skeptical and had a great rapport with my prior doctor so needless to say I was upset to have to switch. The second I walked in the office I was made to feel at home and once I met Dr. Gregor my concerns went away. He is young with a calming personality and I felt like I knew him for years. We went over my history and a few concerns I had that day. The way we discussed them together, I felt confident that he knew what he was doing and had my best interests at heart. He explained everything very thoroughly and helped me see his logic of figuring out my issues and incorporating my desires into his recommendations. I look forward to hopefully being his patient for years to come - he gets it and understands how to be a true family doctor taking the whole patient into account and most things that you may think you need a specialist for, he can take care of himself without another co-pay at another office or if need be then yes he can direct you to a specialist that is just right for what you need. I would recommend Dr. Gregor to anybody (and have recommended a family member already).

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Simple things such as a smile and common courtesies are front and center here. Any inquiries I have when calling the staff are quickly answered. It's clear the staff works hard to ensure things are resolved quickly, and I appreciate that. Emails are promptly responded to within 24 hours. Most of mine are answered the same day. Dr. Gregor himself is very amiable. He's clear in his explanations and is patient with answering my questions. One thing I appreciate is that he takes his time to ensure I understand the instructions he provides. There were a couple times where I asked a number of questions and he responded accordingly, but I knew that 5 minutes after leaving the office, I'd forget half of them. He took an extra few minutes to write the instructions down for me. He also offers options instead of rushing to certain medications. Taking time to fully understand my lifestyle is an indication that he wants to truly help my health overall versus just addressing a single issue.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

I have been very happy with Dr. Gregor. He spends as much time as he can with me and he usually sees me within minutes of my scheduled appointment. If I need a specific question asked and I call, his staff will usually call me back as soon as possible with an answer. Dr. Gregor seems to be available as often as possible. He doesn't hesitate to send me to a specialist if the ailment I have is not in his expertise.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013