Ratings for Dr. Rupa Shivalingaiah

This doctor is a joke. I could hear her complaining outside the room. "She probably just wants antibiotics." Right, because people fake illness just to score a z-pack. I had a VERY sore throat and fever. Upon examination of my throat, her exact words were,"Your throat doesn't even look bad." Then she asked if I wanted anti biotics and/or a steroid shot. Is she not the doctor?? I don't know what I need. She starts writing a script and I start wondering what I even have and do I need these. I asked what I had and she said, "Uhhh, an upper respiratory infection." Laid my script on the table and walked out. Ridiculous. I will never step foot into her office again.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

worst doctor, i could do a better job myself...if i had known i was gonna have to wait for a doc that does nothing but guess work...i couldve saved time and money and "googled it"....very pessimistic attitude, i could hear her complaing about having to do her job to the nurses...

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011