Ratings for Dr. Roy W. Gernhardt

My brother in law misdiagnoised for over a year. Now has Stage IV Colo rectal cancer. I am not finished with this quack!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

I have found the good Doctor here to be knowledgeable, smart and caring. He has a great personality, is honest (in a good way) and takes his time to make sure you REALLY understand what he is saying. I like him enough that as a healthcare professional myself, I find him to be better than 98% of the people I work for and with and trust his decisions and advice far more than any of them. I would absolutely not change to another provider for any reason what so ever. You may wait a little bit in an exam room waiting for him to come in to see you, but rest assured it is because he is taking his time to provide you with quality care, not rush people in and out like cattle for profit.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Dr. Gernhardt is my 3 month old's pediatrician and I think he is the best doc for children. He is extremely knowledgeable, has a great personality and is, of course great with kids. I wouldn't change to another doc for anything. I am completely comfortable with him caring for my child.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009