Ratings for Dr. Saska F. Sookra

I love this Doctor, she is the best Doctor I have seen in this area in 20years...

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

This doctor is brain DEAD ! She misses every sign that something is wrong and treats only what is in her protocols.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

My husband has been seeing her since we moved here and while we have been extremely happy with the Doctor herself, we recently had falling out with her secretary named Kristine. We are both 62 years old and we've never met anyone quite like this. She was so incredibly obnoxious to both myself, my husband and even 2 other women in the waiting room. What is so disturbing is that it is very plain to see that this is purposeful behavior and she is well aware of it as well. We tried getting past her one day in an attempt to give the nurse/assistant or even the Dr herself a letter with a formal complaint; it simply wasnt possible. I think perhaps she knew how angry and upset we were and was preventing us from voicing our concerns.She is a BULLY and everyone we speak to about this woman is aware of this. We will not be returning because it appears our complaint was never provided to the Dr. Either that or Dr Sookra just doesnt care about her staffs behavior.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013