Ratings for Dr. Clive Davis

I AM TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE THE PLEASURE OF MEETING 'KEEP THEM ALIVE CLIVE' DAVIS. AT A TIME IN MY LIFE'S JOURNEY WHEN MANY OTHER DOCTORS WERE MIS DIAGNOSISING MY CONDITION, THANK GOD FOR DR CLIVE DAVIS. THIS DR GAVE ME HIS CELL PHONE NO. AND HOME NO. TO CALL HIM AT ANY TIME TO TALK WHEN I WAS FEELING DOWN OR HAD ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING MY DIAGNOSIS. GOD ALWAYS SEND PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE FOR A REASON OR A SEASON. THANK GOD FOR SENDING CLIVE DAVIS 'KEEP THEM ALIVE CLIVE' AT THE RIGHT TIME. MY GOD CONTINUALLY BLESS YOU

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Dr. Davis literally saved my life. I was hit by a van and broke my leg (tib & fib), 3 ribs and head injuries. In the ER he quickly recognized that I needed blood desperately and reacted to save me without waiting for approval. My family and I have the highest respect and love for him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

the best dr i have ever met or heard of he save my fathers life and has always been there even 6am on a sunday his day off

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

I had lost my voice and saw 2 ent specialists who chalked up my dilema to stress and had me visit a speech therapist. My mother worked as a nurse and reccommended I see Dr Davis. Within 10 minutes in his office he had found a thyroid tumor in my throat. He is a brilliant, concerned and copassionate man.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Droctor Clive Davis to me you come cloes to God as anymore can come. You gave our help to keep our mom an extra few months. To attend my mom's funneral ment so much, much more than an dorctor, but a friend. Thank You

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Dr Davis is the best around! There is not one bad thing that can be said about him. 2 days prior to my dads passing he arrived at our home to see if there was anything he could do for us! he is the most compassionate doctor around. He makes things happen in emergency situations. Not everyone around him might like him getting what he wants for his patients but patients really appreciate it! Dr Davis is so in touch with his patients that if you are in any distress he will give you his cell phone number to contact him at anytime. I could keep going but all I can say is he is the best and anyone he treats is lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

no one can compare to this wonderful man. he has devoted his entire adult life to helping others and no one understands that better than I. He saved my son more than once and has helped other members of my family over and over. Few of us would be standing here without his dedication...he is without a doubt...keep'emalive clive!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

The very best doctor in the world,caring compassionate,empathic, the most brilliant in his field. He did enerything possible for my dad and treated our family with upmost compassion. We are truly thankful for all your care

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Outstanding person. I worked with him when I was a resident in internal medicine. He is completely a genuine caring physician.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

I personally dreaded seeing Dr. Davis because I had linked him to the Hyperbaric Chamber that he would send me to(which was, in my opinion, terrifying). My situation was not a choice, and since it had to happen, I was entirely thankful he was one of my doctors during the recovery of my car accident, because he is truely a genious and a very sweet man. He is full of knowledge and had a wonderful bedside manner. I would definately reccomend him in an instant.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007