Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Davis-Trujillo

I've been seeing Dr. Davis Trujillo ever since she took over for Dr. D. My whole family loved Dr. D, so she had some big shoes to fill. For the most part she has done so (Dr Derickson's manner is extremely hard to beat), but her staff sometimes leaves something to be desired. In particular, Amy can be a bit too cold and professional. We came very close to looking for another Dr. because of Amy's attitude. Some people don't mind an occasional acerbic retort, but I, and my entire family, do.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I am really shocked to hear anything negative about Dr Davis, I have seen her for the last 9 yrs.. She has treated me for just about anything I had, especially helping me to at least learn and manage mental health issues.. Sometimes she may get busy and distracted but it never once effected my treatment.. Unfortunately I can no longer see her due to no insurance, but even when my ins stopped she still helped. I will forever be grateful to her and I hope to find another Dr as good as her!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Davis-Trujillo is the kind of physician who makes her patients feel cared for and appreciated as human beings rather than rushing through her treatments. Expect to be comfortable!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

My family used to go to Dr. Derickson which how I meet Dr. Trujillo. She is a nice person but when my child was sick, she insisted the child had exercise induced asthma. Saw a different Doctor and was told it was Bronchitis. My encounters with this provider in other situation have been uncomfortable, negative and a little combative on her part. Not the type of provider I was hoping for.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

I love how attentive she is. Several times I have just walked into the office and been seen.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

I have been with this practice for at least ten years. The staff is wonderful, Amy, ALWAYS gets referals and whatever needs done, done. This doc has worked w/my whole family, from my teenage daughter getting ****ed to mental health, to major health issues. She is always up on all new practices and meds. She always follows up on concerns/labs/reports/etc. She is full of compassion and true concern for her patients, makes you feel like family.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

At first I liked Dr. Trujillo because she seemed very friendly and helpful but soon I found out that she is very disorganized and makes lots of mistakes. She forgets what we were talking about and gets very stressed. She is fine if you have a cold or minor issues but anything more than that frustrates her.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr. Davis-Truijillo is a *very* good listener, and understands that the health of my spouse can affect me too. She is just as concerned about a healthy lifestyle (nutrition, sleep, mental health, stress, sexual health, weight, physical activity) as she is when there you are sick. She recommended non-prescription treatments for my nagging allergies, before opting for a more-costly drug therapy. Her staff is ready for me when I come and I've had no trouble getting appointments within a day or two, if I need them. I feel like I have a partner and leader in my desire to stay healthy, not just a go-to person when I am sick.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Is a well meaning Dr. But if you disagree with treatment options she offers she is stubborn to assist with alternative treatments, and not the best Dr. to consult about mental health issues.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009