Ratings for Dr. Saleh Elsaid

I went to see the dr on a Friday for stomach issues, he never checked anything just asked what was wrong and prescribed some medicine. The whole time I was in the room @ 10 mins he kept looking at my chest and never looked at my face. My insurance doesn't cover the medicine so I called on Tuesday to see if the dr could change it. Today is Friday (1 week since seeing the dr) and he hasn't called anything in nor called me back. I call the office everyday and they tell me that the nurse has gotten all my messages but is waiting on the dr. I won't be going back to him again.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

The office staff acted like they didn't want to talk to me because I didn't have insurance and kept treatening me to pay even though I offered to pay the same day as the service. I was charged $80 before my visit as a deposit then once the DR marked on his sheet what he did I was charged before I could leave which is fine, but a month later I get a bill and it doesn't explain what I'm paying for and of course the rude staff has no idea, they just want more money. As for Dr. Elsaid, I saw him for 3 minutes total, yes, I timed him. I was a new patient in his office so I kept a note book with notes in it for future reference. A med student was the first person I saw. She was there asking all the qustions for about 45 minutes. I was at the dr's office for two reasons. In the three minutes he spent with me he asked what drug I wanted for the first and said he would send me to someone else for the other. The staff never told me who that someone else was even after asking repetivly.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008