Ratings for Dr. Sharon L. Ziegler

Terrible. To be Avoided. . She does not seem to remember what she's doing and often will be talking to herself while typing at the computer. This woman seems completely scatter brained. It's scary! Had a yearly physical ( I'm 64 yrs old) and she didn't spend 7 minutes with me. Always running late then does not want to hear about any other medical issue ( relevant or not) . I had to request a different doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

This doctor is HORRIBLE! She miss diagnosed me on 2 seperate occasions. When she didnt know what the problem was she never thought to refer me to another doctor, she basically took a guess and was WRONG. Both times I ended up seeing specialists on my own so I could get the treatment I needed. It was awful

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Z listens and schedules enough time to be thorough and answer questions. She likes to try more natural remedies such as Physical Therapy, exercise, diet, yoga, etc. rather than prescribing a drug for a condition. I'm all for that, and I'm glad I found her!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Sharon L. Ziegler's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Amherst, NY