Ratings for Dr. Gert Schlebusch

Dr . Schlebusch is a doctor who cares about his patients . He takes him time and is very knowledgeable . The staff are fantastic !

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Excellent, very kind, always willing to help. Nancy his nurse is also the best office nurse I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

He is very kind doctor. I and my family are very happy with .he makes you fell relax for your matter

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Awesome! Great Doc. He has been my Dr. Since I moved to Sarnia. He has always gotten to the point and fixed the problem. The staff is absolutely helpful also.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I've been going to Schlebusch for roughly 2 years now. He is quite compassionate and explains things very well. Quite possibly the best doctor I've ever had!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

If he is not supposed to accept new patient so why is he waisting people's time waiting in his list for more than 2 months ? Please remove his name from the new patients welcome list in emergency department

Submitted November 12, 2014

Waited two weeks for a appointment. Was left sitting in waiting room for 1 3/4 hours. Then the receptionist came in and told me everyone had left. I was there to get a refill of a prescription.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr Schlebusch has a great staff! They are very friendly and professional. Dr Schlebusch is a very professional, yet kind doctor that takes the time to listen to you & explain things. I have been with him for just over a year now, and am very happy to have found him for my family.

Submitted September 3, 2013

An excelent communicater, and is always pleasant to talk to. Speaks several languages. Medical knowledge excelent. I feel grateful to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

He is very easy going, fun to talk to. He does tend to take his time to get to you, but over all that's okay.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011