Ratings for Dr. Joan Bratty

Great person, very understanding. We really like her as a Dr. she always willing to get us in when needed and very caring even calling us at home to make sure everything was working OK. We really like having her as our family Dr. for over 8 years.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Great Dr i work out of town and am rarely home she is very patient and understanding,

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Joan has been our family doctor for 10 years and I have always found her to be patient and caring. She listens to what you have to say and is very interested in helping to get to the root of the issue. Salmon Arm is very lucky to have such a caring and personable doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Bratty is great - thorough, knowledgeable and patient. Waits aren't too long except for the walk-in evenings which is abysmal - have waited upwards of an hour at walk in and left in frustration.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

I have been going to Joan since I was 14 years old, so 11 years. I love that she is patient, understanding and will answer any question (no matter how embarrassing). Loved that she didn't push me on anti-depressants when I was 18 instead helped with counselling. I wish she still delivered children but understand why not. Even more so loved that she allowed me to keep her as a doctor when I moved out of the SA but could get back to see her. And she is awesome with my children.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

I really like my doctor - she always knows who I am, my history, etc - I never have to start over with her. And she's always very close to being punctual! Bonus - she listens well and understands what I'm saying.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

5 Stars for Joan and her Husband Ross Macdonald. They are the best I have ever had. rgds Geoff ballard

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Both my husband I see Dr. Bratty and we have found her to be professional, caring, and ensures that we have all the monitoring and care that we need. Great!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Dr Bratty used to be my doctor. She shares her practice with her husband. I had a fairly serious injury and had to visit Dr. Bratty after going to Emerg-she looked over my injury and bandaged me up gave me meds and sent me home. I was to see her in two days. I came to see her two days later, saw her husband as she was at home that day. He inspected my injury, said it was bandaged all wrong and I was on the wrong meds! So he bandaged me up and gave me different meds! I was to come back in two days. I came back saw Joan again she asked why I wrapped my injury like that I told her who did it and that he changed my meds. Well she switched me back to the first meds, rebandaged my injury, this went on for awhile! It came to a point when I saw Dr. Bratty's husband on the street where he got angry seeing my injury bandaged the way Joan had done it. I had enough. Never saw them again and don't recommend them at all! Nobody needs care like that! My injury is messed up to this day!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Dr. J. Bratty has been my Dr. for the past 4 years since I moved to Salmon Arm. I had a very serious problem when I first saw her and she had me in to see a specialist in Vernon within 2 weeks. She is very compationate and listens to what I am telling her. She is not the type of Dr. to just get out her perscription pad for all your complaints, she gets to the bottom of the issue. I like that, I know that too many people take way too many drugs when a change in diet and exercise is the answer. I hope she remains in Salmon Arm as long as I live her. She is a reall asset to the community.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010