Ratings for Dr. Stefania C. Bray

Dr. Bray is the sweetest doctor I have come to know. I absolutely love her. She is so down to earth and has never made me feel "inferior" in anyway. When I visit her, I am made to feel like she truly cares not just for my well being but for me, as a person. She chats with me about life. She is truly very very sweet and understanding. Dr. Bray herself has a couple small children so she knows the busyness of life. I have a large family and she has never criticized my choices in having a large family. She has told me she admires me. If you are looking for a doc who will come down to your level and treat you like a friend rather than just a patient visit Dr. Bray. She is the sweetest!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Dr. Bray has no bedside manner and her clinical skills do not seem up to par (she palpated my abdomen to see if she could "feel" the fetus when I was only 4 weeks pregnant). I don't know why I stayed with her for so long. She always made me feel judged, probably because she was always passing judgement. Instead of being excited for my pregnancy, she told me she thought I should have waited until my life was more "settled". As an FYI, at the time I was married, had a great job, and my husband was a professor. The only thing not "settled" was my fatigue that I had been going to see her about for over a year. This woman should re-examine why she is a doctor. An embarrassment to the entire profession.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

After Dr Bray has spent 18 months trying to diagnose & treat my fatigue & excessive sleep problems, her advice on my last visit was to "go to church and pray for a higher power, since the medications aren't helping." Utterly unprofessional and unscientific, not to mention unhelpful in any way to resolving the issues I went to her for help with.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009