Ratings for Dr. Suzanne M. Stovall

SHE IS HOSTILE TOWARDS MEN. She made me wait 2 hours and tried to sell me vitamins, holistic medicine, and ant-depressants. During the visit she didn't know what she was talking about, I know because I had researched things we talked about prior. She literally told me that testosterone is bad. After I got my lab work from her she said I just need a vitamin despite having multiple clear health problems, including testosterone so low it was causing mental and physical problems. It was within the labcorp range but way off for my age, you can not trust labcorops ranges because they are not done based on age they are just the ranges of everyone tested, basically they tell you nothing. If you are a man please don't sse this doctor, I believe that she hates men and masculinity, also she is scatter brained and does not know what she is doing.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

Dr. Stovall has been my family doctor for about 5 yrs now. She goes above and beyond her duties to try to help you with all your medical needs. i highly recommend her to all friends and family or anyone that needs a. good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Dr is just ok, staff is very poor and unhelpful. Mistakes with billing and stff is rude.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Stovall is one of the best physicians I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. She is very thorough, complete, and helpful at each visit I have had. She spends adequate time and explains whatever procedures you may have, and also answers all questions patiently. Great Doctor...

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. Suzanne M. Stovall's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in The Woodlands, TX