Ratings for Dr. Suzanne M. Stovall

PLEASE USE CAUTION IF CONSIDERING THIS "DR". I used to go to her before she changed practices, which she has done at least 3 times in her ~10yr career. This should be a red flag to have been forced out of medical practices so often. At first she seems to really care about the patient. She wants to do all of these erroneous tests & studies that have zero to do w/the reason you're seeing her. For example, she wanted me to stand on this board to determine my body composition for God knows what. I am not overweight, never have been. I should've refused right away, but they talked me into doing it "while I waited". They couldn't get the board to communicate with the computer, after trying several times &wasting an hour of my time. This is only one example of her trying to sell me something useless, so I stopped going to her. Unfortunately my elderly mother still goes to her after being hospitalized due to her negligence on 2 different occasions. Trying to fraudulently obtain her patients' money is one thing, but irresponsibly practicing medicine is another. She prescribed my mom broad spectrum antibiotics, knowing she has a history of c.diff caused by the same antibiotics. What's worse is she didn't first confirm that my mom in fact had a bacterial infection. She didn't check her blood work or review her chest xray before determining she has pneumonia, which is impossible by medical standards, unless she makes her decisions based on a crystal ball and nilly willy prescribes what could be fatally harmful to my mom. Furthermore my mom's infectious disease Dr told my mom & Dr Stovall that she should never take oral antibiotics again with her history, rather she should take the antibiotics by IV or shot, if necessary. When my mom reminded Dr. Stovall of the specialist's recommendation she states "a shot won't do what I want it to do". Excuse me? That is incorrect, unless what she's wanting is to give my mom a c.diff superinfection & a 3rd hospitalization. She discounted a dr's recommendation who has extensive training in an area that she does not! Another red flag: if you notice the "reviews" on her website, they are all within a few months of each other & collected by the practice itself, which to me represents a bias. Please do yourself a favor & go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

SHE IS HOSTILE TOWARDS MEN. She made me wait 2 hours and tried to sell me vitamins, holistic medicine, and ant-depressants. During the visit she didn't know what she was talking about, I know because I had researched things we talked about prior. She literally told me that testosterone is bad. After I got my lab work from her she said I just need a vitamin despite having multiple clear health problems, including testosterone so low it was causing mental and physical problems. It was within the labcorp range but way off for my age, you can not trust labcorops ranges because they are not done based on age they are just the ranges of everyone tested, basically they tell you nothing. If you are a man please don't sse this doctor, I believe that she hates men and masculinity, also she is scatter brained and does not know what she is doing.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

Dr. Stovall has been my family doctor for about 5 yrs now. She goes above and beyond her duties to try to help you with all your medical needs. i highly recommend her to all friends and family or anyone that needs a. good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Dr is just ok, staff is very poor and unhelpful. Mistakes with billing and stff is rude.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Stovall is one of the best physicians I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. She is very thorough, complete, and helpful at each visit I have had. She spends adequate time and explains whatever procedures you may have, and also answers all questions patiently. Great Doctor...

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. Suzanne M. Stovall's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in The Woodlands, TX