Ratings for Dr. Susan L. Crowe

Excellent doctor went to her when I was told I was in a wheelchair permanently. I now can walk and do everyday functions. Even broke my back in an auto accident since and she still kept me active. She is tough on patients and expects them to do their part but it's in their best interest.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Missed appointments. Late. And inaccurate billing. Plus nobody cares.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

Very rude. I had to wait over two hours for a scheduled appointment at 1pm. The front desk staff was very nice. Dr. Crowe however, was late getting back from her lunch break. I have a sick toddler. Absolutely terrible bedside manner. She lectured my child for misbehaving. He is sick & was waiting over two hours for her non treatment. Very frustrating. This so called Dr. seems to be a fake. I have no idea how she can be a Dr. She is very demanding & does not listen to the patients needs or how they feel. It is what she says goes, or no treatment at all. Her image looks as though she rolled out of bed. She does not present the looks of what I would think is a Dr. Please be careful she prescribes a lot of meds with side effects. Do your research.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Dr. Susan L. Crowe's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Crystal Lake, IL