Ratings for Dr. Stephen C. Hammack

It seems when he wasn't my doctor he was very helpful for my back pain but then when he became my doctor it's like he could care less. He's just been giving me the same meds I've taken before. I'm highly disappointed

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Hammack is THE best doc I've had. He listens to the concern and will go beyond expectations to help. He is truly concerned about one's well being, rather than the number of clients he can bill in a day. Not sure why I'm recommending him...if everyone found out how great he is, I would never be able to get an appointment :)

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Hammack's office is very clean and the staff is super nice. There have been times when I didn't have an appointment and I was still in and out pretty quickly. They really know how to manage time! Everytime I take any of my kids in, Dr. Hammack is very professional and explains things thoroughly. He is easy to talk to because he listens to everything you have to say before responding. He was able to get my child a diagnosis that his pediatrician could not do. Dr. Hammack has been a great family doctor for us so far! I would highly recommend this doctor if you are looking for a great family doctor!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Very professional office staff and clean new office. Dr. Hammack was on time and explained things very well.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

Dr. Stephen C. Hammack's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Kosciusko, MS