Ratings for Dr. Shalaka Ghate

This doctor totally messed up with my health insurance benefits. I could have benefited $1000 towards my health insurance but she messed up with the diagnosis code and I only received $500. I tried contacting her several times but her staff who takes phone calls is not prompt and she has the worst PA ever. The PA has such an attitude, she will yell at you like you committed a crime. Also, she charged me 60 dollars for telling me that my blood cholesterol was high...I could see that in the report myself. Very dishonest and irresponsible doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

I went to dr tiomico and dr ghate for a cyst I have on my wrist that became infected. My experience was a nightmare. I had to come in 3 times for an I and D(incision and drainage) all of which times they said my cyst was not ready which I understood but was not happy about since I get very nervous every time I have any procedure. After being told to wait over the weekend and come in one last time on Monday for the I and D I was told to call at 9am to schedule an appt after calling four times throughout the day finally by 3pm the receptionists told me they changed their mind and would not being doing the procedure and referred me to a surgeon. I received no call from the dr and no explanation when I asked the receptionists. Neither dr even bothered to check on it Monday to see if it was ready like I was told they would do. I had not eaten all day in preparation for my procedure either. They are AWFUL inconsiderate people.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011