Ratings for Dr. Shimaila H. Zuberi

The place is super neat , the front desk ladies very friendly . The nurses were great too . But the doctor was not very helpful to me. I felt she was in a big hurry all the time . I felt that wasn't worth her time and her knowledge. I felt that she was missing the most important factor , bedside manners . She didn't give any chance in any of my visits or calls to ask questions . I'm looking for another family doctor .

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Zuberi for years. She is wonderful. She is caring and helpful. She always takes the time to answer my questions and I never feel rushed. Her staff is great. I feel like Dr. Zuberi keeps on top of my medical history and recommends the appropriate check-ups and tests. She doesn't let things fall through the cracks.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

this doctor is not knowledgeable about medicine or drug information. i waited 40 minutes in the waiting room, then another 30 minutes in the exam room. the dr maybe saw me for about 8 minutes. she did not give me a chance to ask questions. by the time i stood back up, she was out the door, even though i still had some questions.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009