Ratings for Dr. Corine Zamonsky

Best Doctor I have ever had. She has been my Dr. for many years, and we have been through some tough situations, and some not so tough. I think she is terrifice, and exptremely brilliant

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I found the complete opposite of Dr Zamonsky then one of the comments I have read. Last year I went through the most difficult time in my life thus far and she was amazingly supportive. Her bed side manner is superior to most and I always leave feeling better then when I first arrived. Other staff can afford to be a little nicer I realize people yell at them all day but not all of us are like that. Ive never had a personal or professional bad experience with Dr Zamonsky.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I found her good for majority of years yet extremely negative and non supportive in a highly important time in my life. We all can get tired and make mistakes so I forgive her but can not go back.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I have been with Dr. Zamonsky for about 23 years and have always been pleased. She has delivered two of my children. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

I am looking for Dr. Zamonsky as well. Can someone please post her new location. Would love to see her for my second pregnancy. My experience with her was great.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr is not at Glenmore Trail address any longer. Can not locate her on internet or phone any longer. Can someone please post how she can be found? Would be grateful.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr. Zamonsky is a terrific doctor. Knowledgeable, friendly and approachable. I have been with her ever since she opened her practice. However, this new clinic that she's moved to is completely disorganized. The front desk staff can't pronounce anyone's name correctly. Once you are called in, you are left in the exam room for quite a lengthy wait as they forget to tell the dr. you are there. Only bonus with this clinic is there's ample parking.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Zamonsky's for years (around 20??) She was my Dr. when I was a teen and still is during my 3rd pregnancy. I think she is a wonderful Dr. and I feel lucky to have her as our family Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

I've seen Dr Zamonsky since I had my first child 16 years ago. She is great, but not easy to get in and see. Dr Smyth is also great if you get in on a Monday. Terry at reception is not at all good. Maybe I was just spoiled with her old receptionist who retired. I did have to leave one time after first sitting in receoption for 20 minutes past my appt and then another 35 minutes in a room with no end in sight and no one even poking their head in to give me a progress report or to see if I were still alive. I've always left feeling that all my concerns were addressed and that I am never rushed through my time. Love Dr Zamonsky. Maybe plug in enough money for an extra hour of parking. :)

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

Great doctor, I plan on seeing her again for my second pregnancy now (If I can get in) only downfall was that she couldn't tell that my baby was Frank breech until I had an emergency c-section at 41 weeks..having just saw her the week before I will make sure this time around we make sure the baby is in the right position. Other than that she was friendly and caring and that is hard to find in a doctor in Calgary.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010