Ratings for Dr. Sumi Sexton

We have been going to Dr. Sexton for many years and I could not be happier with her or the other doctors. They take the time to speak with you and answer your questions. I only have good things to say about the entire practice.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Sexton is our family physician, and it would be hard to find better. She spends as much time with us as we need and has truly been a partner in care for our family. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

She's a very nice person, but she is ALWAYS running behind. Also, I seem to be on more antibiotics with her than with my previous doctor. The previous doctor always said it was viral. I guess this could be because I'm in a new city? Dunno.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I can't comment on my visit w/this doctor because I never got to see her; however, I can tell you that the office staff is consistently horrible. I normally see another doctor in this office, but she was on vacation – so I made an appt with Dr. Sexton. I called the day before I needed the appt & specifically asked for the next day since I was able to take off of work. I was given an appt time over the phone. I took a half day off from work, but when I showed up for my appt – I was on the schedule for a different day! They took no responsibility for it, and Dr. Sexton refused to squeeze me in. One of the other doctors there also refused to squeeze me in, but they offered me an appt. with Dr. Park (who I had bad experience with in the past . . . they always try to push Dr. Park on me every time I call – check out her reviews, and you will see why!) I left without seeing any doctor and will not be going back to this practice ever. I would not recommend Premier Primary Care to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Knowledgable but frankly pushes a little too much unnecesary brand name pharma on patients. My family has been going to her...she's nice and knowledgable but prone to long waits and frankly pushes brand name phamecuticals at times when there are cheaper and safer alternative. For example, I've tried to quit smoking several times over the years. She keep pushing Chantix as if it was best thing since sliced bread every time I was in the office in lieu of any other method of quitting. I eventually quit Cold Turkey.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr. Sexton is great. She's friendly, understanding, and never rushes through an appointment. She's a completely capable physician. I love the fact that you can make an appt. the day of or the next day. Everything always goes smoothly at her office. Sooo glad to have her as my primary doc.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Staff is friendly and professional. I only wait 5 to 15 minutes to see her once I get to the office. You can schedule appointments the day before, rather than having to schedule weeks in advance. She's very friendly, relaxed, sane, helpful, sympathetic and good natured. No drama. Efficient. The entire office record keeping is computerized which is pretty cool and efficient.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Sumi Sexton's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington, VA