Ratings for Dr. Harwood Reimer

Unless you have a sports injury I suggest you find another doctor, maybe one who can actually diagnose injuries.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

He is the best doctor anyone can ever have, he heard my little baby had a heart mummer when no one else could and we got referred to a specialist and she actually has a heart defect that my main doctor didnt hear so i switched to him he is a great natural non pill pusher maternity doctor and family doctor....

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

He has been my Doctor for over 15 years. He is always understanding and sympathetic towards my health problems and concers. Out of every Doctor I've been to, I feel he is the best advocate for his profession, the friendliest and kindest. Thank you DR Reimer. Written by James Nealy

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

Dr. Reimer was assigned to me as a GP when I was admitted to Cowichan Hospital. He came to see me when I had an issue that required a GP, and followed up several times. I found him to be easy to talk to and thorough in his explanations. Dr. Reimer found an electrolyte imbalance I didn't know that I had thanks to him being thorough with ordering bloodwork. If I lived in the area, I'd definitely want Dr. Reimer as my GP!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Great doctor with a caring heart and knowledge that is unreal. If he cant figure it out he will find someone who can. Family doctor that takes time with his patients. Never feel rushed in his office. Has been my doctor for 12 years.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

he's a great doctor. I seem to be visiting him alot lately and we can't figure out what is wrong with me but he hasn't given up! He also doesn't just write a perscription to get you out of the office quicker. He also has students in his office often and seems to teach them well. A great doctoe

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

The only problem I had with this office is the fact that I'd show up for my scheduled appt but the doctor wouldn't see me until half an hour afterwards which messes my schedule up. However I understand he's a busy and respectable man and wants to make sure he understands everything about his patients... and this takes time. When I have been able to see him he's very caring, listens and solves the issues at hand.. usually with trial and error, but at least he puts the effort forth... I have never experienced a doctor that actually cares about his clients.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

5 years ago i had less than 3, months to live he saved my life .His staff are awesome, Dr. Reimer does more than to be into a rush he takes time to know each and every person , for myself i would never leave such a fine doctor. Yours Truly Donald I. Mac Kay.Duncan B.C.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2007

Dr. Reimer has been managing our complicated care scenario for years and has helped guide us through changes in lifestyle that have resulted in much improved health. We present numerous problems each visit and he deals with them all right there, his manner is professional and genuinely caring. When we presented a problem he hadn't encountered often, he suggested we look into that further and he refreshed his knowledge of the entire subject before the follow up visit and displayed a detailed insight into conditions as complex as diabetes, gout and Downs Syndrome. As a family caregiver, I credit him with providing monthly care that enables the patient to remain in the family home. At first I found his insistance on lab test results before prescribing treatment "over cautious", but I've come to appreciate his way of gaurding the first maxim of medicine - Do no harm. We live in a small town and word gets around, he is very highly recommended here, while some others are not.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

Great family doctor. Is thorough, knowledgeable and caring. Listens to what you say and never makes you feel dumb for asking questions.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2007

Dr. Harwood Reimer's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Duncan, BC