Ratings for Dr. Trace L. Polanco

I love the way he explains everything he takes his time he has a lot of Knowledge . He is very patient That was my favorite part

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

Dr. Polanco is a fantastic doctor. He has always been interested in what is going on with me. From perimenopause to hand complications. he liatens, cares and is am part of my health. His intuition, candor and professionalism lead me to trust him implicitly. He has been my doctor for 12 years and I recommend him consistly!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Polanco has been my primary doctor for several years now. He's been there for me every step of the way. He also helped my dad with so many problems and without his help my dad wouldn't be where is now. I can say hoes protected my dad in so many ways. As for me he's helped me through my toughest, I've always been over weight and obese and as soon as I started to lose weight I have tacked on so many problems with my body, however Dr. Polanco has helped me with my problems. I have an L3-L4 degenerative disc disease and have always been in pain, Dr. Polanco has never stopped helping ease my pain. I'm currently living in Texas and he's still able to help, he's the greatest. I don't think I can find another doctor like him.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I can not say enough about Dr. Polanco. I had taken my son to another Dr. and they told me not to worry about my son's heart, who is 11 and had an abnormal EKG... I took him to Polanco, and he made sure all tests were done and there is something to worry about. He is very NICE, thorough and BRILLIANT!!!!! The best... I also work at a hospital and all of the staff comment on how nice he is!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

Dr. Trace L. Polanco's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Chula Vista, CA