Ratings for Dr. Vicki L. Black

I went to her because I was concerned about my weight. She okie doked me then documented in my medical records she felt I was depressed. I rarely saw her after that and it didn't matter because her interns refered to that documentation and never took me seriously. I'm not depressed, I was just wanting help with my weight. I'm an adult and I know the difference. I never went back to her (after 2 years,of nothing and finally realizing I could read my chart). I have had gastric by pass surgery since then. I'm STILL " not depressed " but by god I look and feel FANTASTIC now, no thanks to her. So do what I did read what she documents and leave. Go find a Dr. that takes the oath of trying to help seriously. I mean really, just because you don't know the answer, doesn't mean its depression. I feel GREAT!! for 5 years now, and have never been this healthy since I was a teenager.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Dr. Vicki L. Black's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

MSP/BC Med