Ratings for Dr. Hernando Chacon-Andrade

I have Fuch's dystrophy in my eyes, Dr. Chacon-Andrade worked in my eyes and after my corneas were transplanted Now I can Play golf, watch TV and drive again. Love this man!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I attended a follow up appointment with my child and this was our 3rd time in the office. The Dr was very knowledgeable and great with my child. However, all 3 times, while waiting in the waiting room, I have not been impressed with the lack of professionalism from the blonde beyond the front desk. She is very abrupt and rude while answering the phone and dealing with patients that come in. She has zero people skills and can not multitask. It would be in the best interest of this Dr to perhaps to find a new face to welcome patients. I very much dislike making follow up appointments.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Chacon is awesome (and has the best socks you will ever see).

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I can't rate the other items because nothing came of our appointment. My daughter was crying not wanting to get eye drops in. The assistant who was supposed to be doing that was RUDE, unkind, impatient and not empathetic to my Daughter at all. We rescheduled but will not be going back! Also, the initial greeting with the Dr was cold and uncaring, questioning why we were even there at all.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Have been there only once, but found Dr to be very well informed. Staff was excalent. Would recommend to others

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

The Drs are great. Made my children feel very comfortable when in to visit. HOWEVER, reception is a total joke. Not pleasant, trying to reschedule an apt. Is like pulling teeth, and she was all around rude. This office would be great if there was someone answering phones and scheduling apts. that had some respect for others.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

horrible staff, horrible doctor, ignorant, unprofessional & down right rude. 5 stars if you like being belittled, mocked, made fun of, called a liar when confronted, and finally taken as the last patient when the appointment was 2 hours prior to closing. wouldn't recommend to ANYONE. Joke of a practice, completely disgusted with this establishment and their staff!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I have had two of my four kids need a minor surgery due to clogged tear ducts and dr chacon was wonderful !! He's very knowledgable and was caring towards my children

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Excellent for all services which are offered, caring and very professional.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Although I like a Dr. that is direct, I found him to be polite but quite cold and not friendly. Not sure if he even owns a smile. He seemed bored and uninterested as if he was just going through the motions which doesn't inspire confidence in surgery. He seemed bored by my questions also. Not saying he is not interested just saying it didn't feel like he was. I like to be in the know when it comes to my body and my eyes are very important to me. The staff are ok. Sure hope he's better at surgery than he is with me.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017