Ratings for Dr. Hernando Chacon-Andrade

I can't rate the other items because nothing came of our appointment. My daughter was crying not wanting to get eye drops in. The assistant who was supposed to be doing that was RUDE, unkind, impatient and not empathetic to my Daughter at all. We rescheduled but will not be going back! Also, the initial greeting with the Dr was cold and uncaring, questioning why we were even there at all.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Have been there only once, but found Dr to be very well informed. Staff was excalent. Would recommend to others

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

The Drs are great. Made my children feel very comfortable when in to visit. HOWEVER, reception is a total joke. Not pleasant, trying to reschedule an apt. Is like pulling teeth, and she was all around rude. This office would be great if there was someone answering phones and scheduling apts. that had some respect for others.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

horrible staff, horrible doctor, ignorant, unprofessional & down right rude. 5 stars if you like being belittled, mocked, made fun of, called a liar when confronted, and finally taken as the last patient when the appointment was 2 hours prior to closing. wouldn't recommend to ANYONE. Joke of a practice, completely disgusted with this establishment and their staff!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I have had two of my four kids need a minor surgery due to clogged tear ducts and dr chacon was wonderful !! He's very knowledgable and was caring towards my children

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Excellent for all services which are offered, caring and very professional.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Although I like a Dr. that is direct, I found him to be polite but quite cold and not friendly. Not sure if he even owns a smile. He seemed bored and uninterested as if he was just going through the motions which doesn't inspire confidence in surgery. He seemed bored by my questions also. Not saying he is not interested just saying it didn't feel like he was. I like to be in the know when it comes to my body and my eyes are very important to me. The staff are ok. Sure hope he's better at surgery than he is with me.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

He is great, the whole experience was perfect, great office location, free parking. High end equipment and great service, then cataract surgery was done in Red Deer my vision is crystal clear without glasses. Best Care ever!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I found it very easy to place myself in his care and felt confident of him to do a good job on my eyes.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Seen him twice. Could not understand what he was saying and then the drops he prescribed made my eyes worse. Hard to get in with as he appears confused and disorganized. He seemed "medicated" or high on something.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016