Ratings for Dr. Lynn Kozicki-Belyk

Dr. Lynn Kozicki-Belyk said on a routine check up that I had for cavities and I went for a second opinion and discovered I had no cavities. I have now went through two root canals because she damaged two permanent teeth.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I had old fillings removed and a few cavities filled for the new white ones, but had mouth pain for over a month. Also had a root canal done and when I chew on that side of my mouth I'm in pain for a day, also the crown fell off a short time later. I'm not sure if she is being rushed to get more patients in or what, but I would suggest taking a little more time and make return visits just for cleanings and checkups(every 6-12 months).

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Our child went in for routine cleaning and check up, we were told he had 3 cavities that needed to be filled, decided not to get the fillings. We waited 6 months and got a second option.....no cavities. Not sure how subjective 3 cavities can be,???

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Did orthodontic work because of her recommendation. $7000 later, same condition, perhaps worse. Please get a second opinion, or you may have regrets.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Painless, efficient and excellent with children! She is knowledgeable and caring towards her patients. Love her!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I had a severe case when I was younger. Needless to say my parents (with no coverage) paid an arm and a leg for the orthodontic work I had done. Four or five years of going to her, dealing with the pain and I left unhappy with my teeth and embarrassed to smile for years. One tooth turned brown from the crown, wisdoms that I was told would never come in because my mouth was too small came a d have now caused crowding. Teeth that should have been removed weren't. I just paid close to 10 thousand for cosmetic dental work and had to get a bridge because (as two other orthodontists told me) my braces were left on way too long causing my roots to disintegrate. The one dr was surprised I could eat hard food with how loose they were. Needless to say, so disappointed. Will never recommend her.

Submitted April 12, 2014

My first visit to her I was told I had 3 cavities in my wisdom teeth.(I only have 3 wisdom teeth.) I had never had a cavity up to this point in my life- I am 47 years old. She filled two of my wisdom teeth with the plan I was to return for the third filling. Following the two fillings I had jaw pain for 3 months (related to the bottom filling). I took tylenol every 4 hours for 2 months. My subsequent visit to another dentist showed NO cavity with my remaining wisdom tooth. I am glad I made the switch to another dentist. Filling so-called 'cavities' that other respected colleagues say are nonexistent deserves some serious scrutiny.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

She was more interested in talking about son scholarship than in what she was doing. I have been here before and same result. She nicked good tooth with drill said sorry and kept on with her talk about her son. very interested in maximizing thier fees and very little interest in patient. Go somewhere else if you can.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

I love Dr. Lynn, she is amazing. I have went to her for about three years and have never had a problem with her. When I was having my wisdom tooth removed, she took extra time to make sure that I was okay and was constantly asking me how I was feeling, and if I was feeling any pain (freezing typically doesn't work with me, I have hyper-sensitivity.) All and all, I really love her as a doctor, and I would recommend her C:

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011