Ratings for Dr. Steven T. O'Donnell

Dr Brought me in with no appointment after I hurt my back. I was greeted by a wonderful receptionist. After a wait of less then 5 minutes I was in the exam room an Dr visited with me immediately and has helped Marin under a week. It seems like a miracle.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. O'donnell got me in after my car accident asap & went above and beyond to follow up & give me awesome care. I'm happy to say he's also become my personal physician for everything & I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

I have been seeing a chiropractor for about 5 years with out relief; I have heard so many good things about Dr O’Donnell I had to try. I walked in to see two smiling faces; I filled out one simple form, I meet Dr O’Donnell who was very friendly and easy to talk too. I had one treatment and was pain free; he explained what was problem and gave me exercises to do at home to stay pain free. I would recommend him to everyone who will listen.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Manipulated my back well, very helpful. As good knowledge of treatments.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

Dr. Steven T. O'Donnell's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2005)