Ratings for Dr. Tania L. Martinez-Lemke

For many years, Dr. Martinez-Lemke has provided excellent care to myself and my disabled friend. She is always concerned and attentive, not to mention amazing at diagnosing my friend's myriad of unusual medical conditions. Dr. ML goes above and beyond; I've never had another doctor PERSONALLY call to answer a question or check on a patient's condition. Her assistants are also excellent, along with the entire Everett Clinic staff. Dr. ML's team is approachable and very responsive. I gave Dr. ML a "5" for punctuality because there is a good reason why she occasionally runs behind schedule. She spends a good deal of time with each of her patients and actually listens to what we have to say. This kind of attention is worth waiting for!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I am very pleased with the choice I have made for my family physician, Dr Martinez-lemke is very nice, a great listener, very concerned about her patients, explains her concerns, listens and answers any questions, is always willing to refer to specialists if required, answers emails promply, she is very empathetic, has a sense of humor, and works with you to reach your health care goals. I highly recomend her to anyone in the Everett/Snohomish area, she's always on time, nurses are very nice as well as the front desk staff and lab techs. I am most satisfied with her and trust her with my healthcare.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2010

Dr. Tania L. Martinez-Lemke's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 2005)