Ratings for Dr. Sunita Kalra

extremely bright ,knowlegable, curtious, and over-all good person

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Dr Kalra is a great Doctor. The only problem is that the doctors at this practice will not call you back regarding test results or to get a prescription refilled. They want you to make an appointment and come in. I think its wrong that the doctor cant just pick up the phone and call a patient back and tell them about the results or if thye need to have another test done. seems wrong that you have to make another appointment and then have to come back for another office visit to get results... Too many unneccessary appointments.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Dr. Kalra is now practicing in Arizona. She's a wonderful doctor, always took the time to listen to my problems, never rushed me out of the office, brushed me off or made me feel like I was wasting her time or I wasn't really sick - unlike SO many other doctors today. Great bedside manner. Makes you feel like she truly cares about your well being. Hasn't let me down yet. I would, and have recommended her to others.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009