Ratings for Dr. Tina Corkran

Very nice doctor but I feel rushed at my appointments.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

I've been seeing Dr, Corchran for over 2 years and I have been happy with her because she actually listens to me! She is genuine with her concern for my health and I've never felt rushed when I come in to see her. The staff is always pleasant as well.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Dr. Corckran is very kind, will listen and take the time a patient needs. She is great.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

Dr. Corkran is a very patient Dr. she listens to all your problems and comes up with solutions to help. Their staff(Ashley) is great at taking care of referral's quickly! My husband goes to Dr. Spafford(in the same Practice), and they are both great at getting you in at the last minute quickly! They were recommended by 2 friends and I would recommend them as well!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. Corkran is in a practice with Dr. Spafford and they are both terrific. I've been seeing Dr. Corkran for over 2 years now and she's always helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. They are a Christian practice and will pray with you if you like. They also accept prayer requested. They are very compassionate and I would recommend either doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008