Ratings for Dr. Andrew Wong

Terrible doctor. Has been wrong more times than he has been right. Always get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I've been seeing Doctor Wog for over 20 years now. He helped me when I was diagnosed as a type 1 diabetic as a teenager and I have seen him ever since. He has a keen knowledge of diabetes and is a tremendous help to me. He's also a great guy and a fantastic Doctor. I don't even live in Edmonton any more but he will always stay my family Doctor no matter what. Worth the drive!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

The receptionist at this office is a monotone robot who is rude and unhelpful. Dr. Wong is condescending to women and is unwilling to give referrals. Don't waste your time . Find a doctor that cares.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Wong has been our family physician for over 20 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and always takes the time to explain things to you. Brenda (receptionist) is awesome.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Been my so called "family" Dr for years but I can never make an appointment because his front staff are incompetent of doing anything but watching TV. Doesn't matter what you go in for its always allergies. He will send you home with an inhaler when all else fails. He used to be a great Dr but maybe those lazy front staffers are wearing off on him. Think twice

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

This Doctor is one of a kind and really rare to find, he is very personable and very knowledgeable. Anyone to have as a Physician would be very lucky.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Wong for while now . I find him very knowledgeable and very professional . I know my health has taken a turn for the better !! I owe it to him for getting back to good health .D Duke

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

I absolutely trust dr Wong and both his nurses Brenda and Teresa. I find all three to be kind and compassionate. This I know because unfounatley I have kept them all very busy they not only work with me but my whole family if they are unable to help. They do their best to find it thank you Heather Smith

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I have seen Dr. Wong off and on for about 10 years. As the years go by I find that he is getting ruder by the visit. It is a walk in clinic and had a bad cold and couldn't get into see family doctor. I was treated very badly because I was told I shouldn't have come to the clinic, as I have a family doctor. Last year he yelled at me and refused to give me a note clearing me for visits to the gym and a personal trainer. My family doctor has recently retired and has closed his clinic and I needed a refill on blood pressure meds. All he could gripe about was that I needed to find a new family doctor and complained the whole time writing out a prescription for my blood pressure medication saying he was only giving me a small amount because I had to find a new doctor. I would rather go sit in a medicenter for 4 hours than see this doctor again. Staff are constantly rude and look like they would rather not have you there.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Wong is a very conscientious physician who keeps up to date on all the latest best practices and guidelines. He is an excellent listener and genuinely cares for the welfare of his patients and their families. We are very fortunate to have Dr. Wong practicing in our community.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012