Ratings for Dr. Zahra A. Karmali

The staff is ridiculous. I've told them they can leave a message on my phone I don't know how many times, and they refuse to do so! It's a constant game of calling each other back!!! SO ANNOYING!!!!! - that is IF they even call you back!!!- Dr K is good- Staff -stupid.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Karmali has re-invented primary care. During the appointment she exudes a positive presence and sits down to LISTEN to you. I never had this kind of experience with any other health practitioner - ALSO, I get a typed personal letter from Dr. Karmali with an overview of my test results and wishing me luck on nursing school. This is "above and beyond" primary care, this is when you know your provider is looking out for you. Exceptional.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Dr.Karmali is THE BEST doctor I have had in my 61 years. She gives her time to listen to an old patient like myself,explains well, treat me like her own family. She is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

Zahara is one of those doctors that actually takes the time to speak with you and understand you. She is very thorough.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Zahra A. Karmali's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Commercial Insurance Company