Ratings for Dr. Tawanna Strauther

This doctor was VERY rude.My husband is deployed,and she told me to go seek counsling elsewhere cause she couldn't help me with my worries.She also did a yearly exam on me,looked me straight in the face and told me she checked for STD's,and she hoped I didn't have any.She has also told me before how large I am,and assumes that I am diabetic and have high blood pressure.Everytime I've seen this doctor,I walk out crying.She hurts my feelings and has nothing better to say.Do NOT see this Dr!!!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Terrible doctor. Two hour wait. Lacked empathy. Would not call pharmacy or me. Would not give me my test results even though it concerned a tumor. I recommend you do not go to this doctor. .

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

She was very rude in the visit. I had to wait a long time before I was seen after I was put into a room. When she came in, she had no idea about why I was there and my case. She told me to reconsider my relationship and that my partner had to be lying to me. She told me incorrect information on my diagnosis and did not give a sound MEDICAL opinion only gave her PERSONAL opinion which seemed to be jaded. I was given another opinion by another doctor who said she was very incorrect on her opinion and that it was not one that is FACT in the MEDICAL FIELD. I would not tell ANYONE to go see this doctor, it's not worth the time, money, or your own sainity.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

She never calls her patient back, (me) she gets her Nurse which is not knowledgeable at all. I am totally disappointed in her. She has lost one patient that loved to go to her...

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

very good and helpful

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Tawanna Strauther's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)