Ratings for Dr. Valentina V. Galyanova

She is the most arrogant rude Dr. I have ever been too. She misdiagnosed me with an eating disorder, because I had lost a lot of weight. What I really had was an autoimmune disease. Which she never even thought about having me tested for. I literally was sick for 6 mos before I decided to seek help with another Dr. And was diagnosed and started treatment right away. I wasted to much time going to her. She was rude to my husband when he asked her questions and tried to make him think it was,all in my head! Don't waste your time or money!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

This has to be the WORST doctor I have ever been to. Though her nurses had good bedside manner and communication skills, Dr. Galyanova does not. She was gruff, unclear, and did not answer my direct questions. She seemed annoyed that I was concerned about my health. The consultation ended by her just getting up, and opening the door and walking out. She did not open the field for more questions. In the end, she through a bunch of unnecessary medicine on me (I rarely take medicine). Perhaps this is her way of saying she did something--to me it is part of the growing problem of over-medicating America.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

I would not recommend this doctor .Dr Galyanova has a horrible bedside manor and I can say she is the worst Dr I have ever been to. I was made extremely uncomfortable during a procedure by her and she insulted me about it making me feel like it was my fault she had a difficult time doing it but what happened was that she did not use the properly sized equipment and used no gel so I was in pain for days. I've had this same procedure done routinely with other doctors and I or they never had a problem. I don't think she knows what she's doing.It doesn't seem like she cares about people but is in this for the money. I paid for a physical and she wouldn't give me a specific copy that was required for work unless I paid for another one. I spent a lot of time with the office staff about this but she wouldn't budge on it.She's in the wrong profession. She shouldn't be in this profession and would be better off working in a field where she didn't have to deal with people and so would they .

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Our family is with Dr. Galyanova for about 16 years. Dr. Galyanova is very smart and knowledgeable, and these are main characters which are needed for a doctor. She always gave correct recommendations. I know other cases (from our friends) where she guessed correct and cured severe, unusual diseases. She does not have false or artificial smile on her face, but she is a nice, pleasant person. She always has good staff working with her. I like to chat with them.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

I find Dr. G to be very caring and she always wants to get to the bottom of the problem. I have been seeing her she first started at Gutherie and am nothing but pleased. She is a no nonsense doctor and expects you to be responsible for your care.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

insist on unnecessary test..cold, prescribes with no real exam

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

I had a wart inside my nose and it felt very uncomfortable. When I went to see her, she told me it was a bugger without even looking at it.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010

I've seen her for 4 years and quit today...she orders crazy tests for no reason and snaps when I ask why...explains nothing and is means. Complains she cannot operate computers or that other are incompentant..scary...aviod

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Avoid this doctor at all costs! She insisted that I have tests done exactly when she wanted them done (despite Specialists' contradictory view) and when I refused to take tests at exact time that she wanted me to, she made arrangements to have me banned from the clinic! This was done without her personal contact with me, etc. She also kept forgetting that she had already prescribed a certain medication for my cholesteral - so she kept asking her nurses to tell me to start up on the same medication that she already had prescribed! Terrible experience! I am going to contact the AMA!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

To be fair, I've only been in to see Dr. Galyanova once, but I do not intend to return. She was cold and a bit rude during my physical. No thank you.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009