Ratings for Dr. Larry S. Spiegelman

Absolutely best experience at a Doctors office. Dr. Speigelman is very knowledgeable and professional. He explains everything thoroughly andtakes his time with you as if you were his only patient. His staff is also very pleasant . I moved 3 hours away from Miami and I drove all the way to see him to do surgery on me. He has a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Doctor Spiegelman is kind, honest, and gentle; Knowledgeable in his field.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I love the Doc and his staff. Have been with him for 5 years and would never leave. Would recommend him to every woman. He is caring, patient and knowledgable. His bed side manner is unbelievable he is always there for you. He deserves the best ratings ever.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

honestly I wish I would have gone to him sooner hes the best very knowledgeable and nice makes you feel comfortable answered all my questions I love him and I highly recommend him to anyone whos a first time expecting mother or just in general

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Best Doctor in miami LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!! will def send my friends and family here, noone better than him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Very nice and knowledgeable Dr. Runs on time. Trust worthy and takes his time with each patient. Easy to talk to. Conservative . I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Love his style of practice. Excellent bed side manners.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

He is simply the BEST obgyn in Miami. His staff is excellent too.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Didn't like this doc at all. Bad bedside manner and didn't seem to have a large knowledge base. He was also condescending. Would not ever go back!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Doctor Spiegelman is my first male OB/GYN and hopefully my last. I confide in him and trust him with my health.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

This is the best doctor I've ever been to. Explains everything you need to know and gives you a lot of confidence. I had all my pre-natal and gave birth to my son via c-section, he was present all the time and helped a lot to make me feel comfortable. Great doctor, no wait at his office as well, they do know how to respect a patient. I only have great things to talk about them and will always be thankful.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Dr. Larry S. Spiegelman's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)