Ratings for Dr. Jane Hailey

Caring, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr Jane Hailey has been seeing my daughter since she was 3 she is now 18 almost 19 and she has been awesome!!!! Words cannot explain what a great, caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor she is! Made her disability much easier to deal with knowing she was right there for us.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Our baby developed a serious problem that Dr. Hailey unfortunately did not acknowledge. She viewed it as a symptom of a "spoiled", "stubborn" personality, which she seemed to be blaming on the mother. She didn't seem to put much thought into her advice, which would have led to much more serious medical problems. Instead, we changed pediatricians, and quickly got to the root of our baby's problem through a logical series of tests and referrals to other specialists. Our baby is now undergoing treatment for a condition that Dr. Hailey did not notice.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Hailey has been absolutely the best doctor we could imagine having since she saw our daughter after birth. She's a truly caring person, a real professional who treats her patients with compassion and understanding. She seems to really enjoy what she does too, which is infectious, and has made us all always feel uplifted after our visits!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr Hailey is very friendly and kind, however I felt my child's illness was minimized. Nice lady, but I wouldn't rush back to her.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Wonderful doctor. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She is so understanding and such a delight to be with.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

We saw Dr. Hailey for some years, we liked her very much, and tolerated her receptionist's attitude. Unhappily, things came to a head earlier this year. Her usual rudeness was over the top, berating me for a missing referral. When I followed up with our fam doc, (whose staff are UNFAILINGLY polite), it turns out they HAD sent the referral. When I called back to tell Dr. Hailey's office this, the receptionist hung up on me. When I complained to Dr. Hailey, she tore a piece out of me. Too bad, a case of over-empowered support staff, and a professional out of touch with her obligation to patients. We don't see Dr. Hailey anymore.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

I'm sure she is great but didn't get a chance to see her as I was put off by the extremely rude receptionist!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Dr. Hailey is amazing. She took on our son at the hospital and provided amazing care. She was so encouraging and continues to be to my husband and I as first time parents. Even on the small things we have called about she is very reassuring and common sense. I only wish she could be my doctor!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Dr. Hailey is the best and I recently found a website she is involved in where she answers questions. Obviously this would not be a substitute to getting a personal diagnosis or to treat your child’s illness but it is a great way to get some questions answered. www.askladydoctors.com

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010