Ratings for Dr. Marie P. David

Hard to get an appointment when sick. Was over charged on a few occassions due to incorrect coding. The doctor always had a pleasant, friendly and warm demeanor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

No compassion, I went to see her for help with my depression (my brother passed away). She treated me like I was lying to her (wanted to know his name and where he died) she left the room and came back with a Rx for xanex. Gave me one day off work. I felt like she did not feel comfortable talking about death and what I was going through. Then she handed me a flyer about her new spa business. Thanks but no thanks!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. David is the Doctor we always dream to have: She is compassionate, caring & thorough. Thrilled that she always takes time, listens, is gentle, down to earth, easy to talk with & wise... For several years, I've been blessed to have her adding comfort & great care to my life.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

The only question this dr asked during my annual exam was "How are you feeling?". When asked if I could switch HRT's medication she said "sure" and proceeded to write a prescription without taking into consideration dosage. I had to ask. Then she never wrote the dosage amount on the prescription. I had my annual in March and have not heard the results of my paps smear or my so called rectal exam. No word on my bone density scan however I've been billed. She never asked about my eating habits, vitamins, exercise. She ran her hands over my breasts, never palpated my glands under my arms or my neck. I can't believe this woman is allowed to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. Marie P. David's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1999)

MAMSI