Ratings for Dr. Mariya KOPYRINA

Out of all the dr's ive seen at henryford,This has been the worst of them all.She showed no compassion never showed friendliness nor did she even examine me I felt like I was a patient that she really didn't want to see as if I was uninsured or causing a inconvenience to her day. Will never return to her again and I will be letting all those I know that are patients of henryford to make sure not to ever see her

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I have found Dr. Kopyrina to be an excellent doctor - she really seems to know her stuff, and is easy to talk with - very nice personality.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Next to my two orig family DR's Fordell and Icabollis of the Oakwood system she up there with them>

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

First appointment was a meet and greet, she was very friendly .

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Kopyrina is an excellent internal medicine physician. On my first visit in March, 2013, I told her of the pain I was having in my right leg. She recommended that I start wearing compression stockings (moderate) and prescribed 10 sessions of Physical Therapy. It worked! No more pain. She's easy to talk to about anything and has a nice sense of humor as well.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

She is very hard to understand. Previous doctors I've had at the Henry Ford Health Facility have been very nice and easy to work with, but this doctor has been near impossible. I'm sure she knows her stuff but trying to talk to her about dealing with my issues and my family's she comes up short and uncompassionate. She reminds be of a strict, **** vice principal.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Suchyta is very understanding and compassionate. She takes her time and listens to her patients.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Dr. Mariya KOPYRINA's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Centene