You may also like

My husband, myself and our three boys are all patients of Dr. Zapasnik. He always takes the time to make sure all our issues have been addressed, and he always treats us all with respect, kindness and care. He always takes the few extra minutes to ask how we are doing outside of just our health concerns. And our kids always feel comfortable with his routine check ups. If I ever had concerns that required more testing he never hesitates to give me referrals, lab work etc. a Grateful to have him as our family doctor. Worth the wait. He is busy for a reason.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Great Doctor, Good staff. Never met a better Doc. Lucky to have him

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Zapasnik is one of the best doctors I have had, and besides his knowledge has a great demeanor with patients

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

Awesome dr. Mostly very helpful. Unfortunately due to the wait time I am seeing walk in clinic more often than I can see him. 2 weeks wait is most of the time too much unless you have a minor problem.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

I too have been seeing Dr Zapasnick over 10 years. And very happy for most of this time. But now I have to go to a walkin clinic more then I am able to see him? He is too busy to see anyone within a 2-3 week period. A very frustating situation when you have been devoted to this doctor for a long period of time!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

I too wish that it was easier to see Dr. Zapasnik as he really cares about his patience. I know that he is semi retired by cutting his hours down to 6 hours per day and because of this I have to look for another family doctor as I can never get in to see him when I really need to. His nurse Shannon is as caring as he is I will miss them.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

Dr. Zapasnik has been our family doctor for over 10 years. He has always been patient and empathetic and has addressed all our concerns. He has never hesitated to refer us to a specialist, and saved my husband's life for his quick assessment and action to have his heart checked out. We would never hesitate to ( and have ) refered Dr. Zapasnik to others. We wish that he would not be quite so busy as the wait times are getting longer and longer, but we also realize that we are so lucky to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Very pleasent,explains symptons,very helpful.Always accomodatig.Good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Dr. Zapasnik is a wonderful doctor. Very understanding, caring and funny. As a female I don't usually feel comfortbale with male doctors however I can come talk to Dr. Zapasnik who really makes me feel better and does not judge at all. He is definitly always there to help and can put you at ease.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

Dr. R. Zapasnik's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "My husband, myself and our three boys are all patients of Dr. Zapasnik. He always takes the time to make sure all our issues have been addressed, and he always ..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor, Good staff. Never met a better Doc. Lucky to have him"

August 24, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2H 2V2". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 8330 MacLeod Trail SE". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032536188".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor I've ever known, very knowledgeable, empathetic, listens very well to all of your concerns and best of all, he has a heart of GOLD."

February 3, 2015