Ratings for Dr. Bart G. Bellamy

I have been seeing Dr. Bellamy for 11 years. He has gotten me through a lot of tough times, and figured out things that no other doctor had been able to do. He always takes his time to get all of his questions asked and then asks me what kind of questions I have. I’ve never felt rushed when I’ve seen him. His nurse, Lindsey, is wonderful too. I have referred family and friends to this office and this wonderful doctor. They have all loved him. He is knowledgeable, caring and concerned about our costs. It would be hard to find another doctor like him !

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Beyond disappointed with this office. Who knows about the doctor? Were able to see him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I WILL NEVER WORK AGAIN BECAUSE OF MISTER DR BELLAMY.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. Bellamy has outstanding bedside manner. He takes as much time as necessary to speak with the patient. He provides a thorough explanation of the options available to the patient, makes a recommendation, then decides with the patient what course of action to take. I've never had a better doctor and would recommend him to anyone. He is conscientious about the cost of doctor's visits and other medical expenses and is truly focused on delivering unmatched patient care. I cannot thank him enough.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I have seen Dr. B for 5 years now and couldn't be happier. He always gets me in when I am sick and always goes the extra mile. Keep up the good work Dr B

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Best Doctor I have every had. Nothing but a positive experience each time I have needed to visit Dr. Bellamy. I can't believe there are doctors like him still around. Excellent!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Went in with a bad cold/infection, was prescribed omnicef, ended up so sick that I googled my symtoms, found c-diff, called doctors office 3 times over a week ..was told to finish the antibiotic (online it said the best thing to do w/cdiff is to stop immediately to prevent it from getting worse)Was asked to come in 2 extra times,to be told to buy pepto bismal, was CHARGED for this even after testing positive for Cdiff & having to take thousand of dollars worth of medicine to fix & here I am 6 months later and I am not fully cured. I expressed my discontent with doctor and asked to not be billed for the times I came in to be told I was “OK” & they charged me anyways & did not say a word…..wow. He had apologized for not thinking I had cdiff but that does not help me now nor did they care when they charged me double.The staff is super nice and so is the doctor but as I said, that is not the point, the point is my health and fairness in treatment and charges.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

My husband and I went into Dr. Bellamy's office for the first time a couple weeks ago and he blew us away! He is amazing, helpful, kind and cares about the patient. He has been helping my husband through a tough time and we are very grateful for him. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Bart is the best physician I've ever seen. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

I have had so many awful experiences with other drs; I was so reluctant to go to another doctor (Dr. Bellamy). I got so lucky. He is the most wonderful doctor! He sits and talks with you; he remembers my kids' name...and they are not his patients. I had pneumonia 3 times during the two months of my pregnancy. It was him and not my OBGYN that figured out I was suffering from heartburn and the built up acid was spilling into my lungs. I would trust my life with him. He is amazing!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Dr. Bart G. Bellamy's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 2002)

Assurant