Ratings for Dr. Wadid Abadir

I'm not one to complain but Dr. Abadir is quite impatient and takes questions personally. I've been dealing with a callous for years and this man just does not care and his answer is always to book an appointment and come back. I don't mind rude doctors but his work is terrible. You'll find yourself going back and not getting better unless it is a simple procedure. Not sure how these doctors continue practicing with this kind of behavior and unprofessionalism. Good luck trying to get am explanation on any of your conditions. I'm changing doctors ASAP.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

He seemed impatient and ignorant. It seemed like he was in a hurry to move on to the next patient. He did not bother to ask the cause or the background of my rash which was bothersome. Pretty disappointing. I hope the next generation of doctors do not act the same way.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Useless Rude receptionist. Doctor was not very helpful. Save your time.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

My child needed to be restrained as he wouldn't allow the DR to burn off a wart with the liquid nitrogen. He called child services on us so beware and avoid this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Doc has great demeanour. Quick service. I was in and out inside 10 minutes with my fears alleviated and my questions answered.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I saw Dr. Abadir for my acne. He prescribed accutane, and my skin has definitely improved since then. Most of my sessions were only 2-3 minutes. He would look at my acne and just write me another prescription for the next month.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

My son was referred to him, his staff aren't friendly and not a smile on their faces when they greet you. Your wait is longer than the amount of time you see the doctor. And he gave my 4 year old son a sample ointment that has an expiry date of Mar 2015. What's worse is my son's pedia sent us back to him another time after 3 weeks because the lesions on his face is spreading, I understood fully well what he said the first visit but my sons teacher is concerned and also his paediatrician. The first thing he asked me when he saw us if I understood what he said the first time we went to him I said yes, this doctor underestimated my level of understanding and made me feel like I'm stupid just by the look on his face that he looked annoyed and there is this unsaid question "SO IF YOU UNDERSTOOD IT WHY ARE YOU BACK HERE?" Good thing I was calm and didn't stoop to his level as far as I'm concerned I don't want to go back to him but we can't just choose a specialist we want without any referral. I even mentioned to him and his assistant about the expired medication he gave me but not an apology even if it is half meant was uttered. Yes doc I understood perfectly well what you told me even if explained it in medical lingo because I'm a nurse and that's what you didn't know about me.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

I do not have any problems recommend Dr. Wadid to friends or anybody at all. very professional and friendly , help his patients understand and know their health problems and how to get the best use of the treatment thank you Dr. Wadid , staff for your help.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Staff is bad Dr. is good ! I had acne for 6 years and I went to him 1 years ago because my aunt recommend me that I should go and check my skin in less then years, he changed my prescription twice. Once was for acne itself and other was for dark spots. In almost a year all my acne was gone. I still go there for regularly routine check up every 4 - 8 weeks.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016