Ratings for Dr. Wadid Abadir

I saw Dr. Wadid despite his reviews online. He did a thorough check of my skin, answered my questions and did so in a friendly manner. He seems like a good man, I don't know how he got such terrible reviews from certain people. I will definitely continue to see him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Doctor takes the time to understand your issue. He has good bedside manners that most doctors do not. He cares about your feelings as well and that is particularly important for some skin conditions. He is also updated with current research.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Awesome doc. I don´t know what these reviews are on about but he was professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

experience was very good,dr. was polite and patient .staff polite also

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I just attended at Dr. Abadir's office with some trepidation - given some of the negative reviews. So glad that my experience was quite the opposite and very positive. All of the office staff I met were remarkably polite and helpful. Dr. Abadir himself was not only professional and knowledgeable, but was also patient, kind and respectful. I would definitely go back and would highly recommend Dr. Abadir.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I'm not one to complain but Dr. Abadir is quite impatient and takes questions personally. I've been dealing with a callous for years and this man just does not care and his answer is always to book an appointment and come back. I don't mind rude doctors but his work is terrible. You'll find yourself going back and not getting better unless it is a simple procedure. Not sure how these doctors continue practicing with this kind of behavior and unprofessionalism. Good luck trying to get am explanation on any of your conditions. I'm changing doctors ASAP.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

He seemed impatient and ignorant. It seemed like he was in a hurry to move on to the next patient. He did not bother to ask the cause or the background of my rash which was bothersome. Pretty disappointing. I hope the next generation of doctors do not act the same way.

Submitted July 7, 2017

Useless Rude receptionist. Doctor was not very helpful. Save your time.

Submitted July 3, 2017

My child needed to be restrained as he wouldn't allow the DR to burn off a wart with the liquid nitrogen. He called child services on us so beware and avoid this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Doc has great demeanour. Quick service. I was in and out inside 10 minutes with my fears alleviated and my questions answered.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017